Monday, June 15, 2009

I began the packing process today by running errands for all things I will need in Poland. I am back a little lighter in the pocketbook but prepared to have a good time! My flight leaves Wednesday evening at 5:30 to Washington D.C., where I will spend a two days in a pre-departure orientation. C took off half a day at work to spend time with me before I leave. I just know I will cry at the airport. I am a baby about leaving!

I am working on my wedding to-do list before I leave. All big ticket items are taken care of but I have to make sure a few small things are done before I am gone. I am so ready to get married!

Side note- In an effort to be more healthy (and to look fabulous on my wedding day), I purchased Cook Yourself Thin today at Barnes and Noble. It has been getting lots of buzz on the Lifetime network for its good but healthy recipes. I will let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment