Tuesday, July 21, 2009

God Bless Texas

Welcome home to Texas! I am so glad to be back at home with family and friends. I arrived back in Fort Worth on Saturday evening at 8 p.m. to the smiling face of my mother at the airport. She even came in and waited for me! I spent Saturday evening catching up with my parents. At home, my mom had homemade chocolate chocolate chip cookies for me! Yum! I also managed to get breakfast out of the deal too. Chocolate chip pancakes. Notice a theme here?

Colton arrived home from Austin around 11:30 a.m. and picked me up from my parents house. I was VERY happy to see him. (This is putting it mildly) We opened a few more presents that had arrived at the house while I was gone, which was fun! I spent the afternoon and evening with Colton and had my first Mexican food dinner since I arrived back home. We went to Joe T Garcia's and sat on the patio, sipping margaritas and eating lots of yummy food! :)

I have had a couple of days to rest and now the wedding planning is slowly taking over my thoughts. I have lots to do in the next few weeks. We also have a wedding to attend this weekend as well as another shower and my bachelorette party next weekend. I will continue to update as we get closer to the big day. Suffice it to say I am glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment