Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quick Update

Apparently, I am busy. I did not realize it but I have not updated in over a week. I am cutting it close on not following my list and everyone knows the list has to be completed. Its life or death...isn't it? No, really it is a just a list of things I would like to accomplish but I do feel accountable.

Colton and I started eathing healthy and working out again. I have known for awhile now I needed to get back on the workout train because I was not blessed with the skinny gene. You know the one. My mom has it and why I did not get it I will always wonder. She can down a stack of Oreos every night and never gain an inch. I am a different story. So...back to the gym I go. Colton and I are going to run the Cowtown 10K the last weekend of February so I have started running three miles this week to slowly build up. I am going to have to figure out how to reconcile my sweet tooth with my new eating plan. Every girl knows chocolate is the cure to just about anything!

School is busy. We are about to start my favorite unit, Africa, so I am looking forward to that. Colton and I are planning on visiting Lubbock next weekend so we can meet with a potential employer. I am excited!

Well, this is going to be short and sweet! I will post more pictures later this week!
XOXO,
Devin

No comments:

Post a Comment