Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in Review

Before I head out to ring in the new year with my new (and only) husband, I thought I would share some of my most important memories/events from 2009. Here's to a safe and happy new year to you!

**March 21, 2009- the day Colton asked me to marry him

**May 30, June 6, June 12, 2009- my bridal showers

**June/July 2009- my trip to Poland

**July 31, Aug. 1- my bachelorette party to New Braunfels

**AUGUST 15, 2009- the day I married my best friend

**Aug. 16-23- our honeymoon to Rose Hall, Jamaica

**My first Thanksgiving as a newlywed with my parents

**My first Christmas away from home

Most of the events of my life this year in some way relate to my getting married. This has definitely been a good year to me.

XOXO,
Devin

No comments:

Post a Comment