Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot like Christmas

I am SO excited for the holidays this year. (Who am I kidding? I am excited every year!) Its such a festive time of year and it is a lot of fun singing along to Christmas songs and decorating. It is hard not be be happy during this time of year.

Colton and I have decorated our apartment. I convinced him to help me the day after Thanksgiving. He even went all out and bought some lights and two blow up Santas for the porch. (It was a buy one get one free deal and he could not resist a good deal.) Ha! It looks nice. We have the mini tree up in the living room and it is looking nice. I even bought really cute wrapping paper at Michael's. All I need now are gifts to wrap them with!

All we need now is snow.....

Here's hoping,
Devin XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment